USCIS will consider a response received within 60 calendar days after the response due date set forth in the following requests or notices before taking any action if such request or notice was issued by USCIS between March 1 and July 1, 2020, inclusive:
- Request for Evidence;
- Continuations to Request Evidence (N-14);
- Notice of Intent to Deny;
- Notice of Intent to Revoke;
- Notice of Intent to Rescind; and
- Notice of Intent to Terminate.
In addition, USCIS will consider a Notice of Appeal or Motion filed on Form I-290B if filed 60 calendar days from the issuance of a decision by USCIS, if such decision is was issued between March 1 and July 1, 2020, inclusive.